An application developed and owned by the Licensor for the purpose of fast service from the service providers to the end users. The application makes use of Google analytics and other analytical software to identify the closest service provider to the person or institution requiring the service. The name of the application is BUDDY ASSIST. The Licensor and in some cases the Licensee, is in control of who is selected as Service Providers in their designated regions, their level of service and any other applicable operating guidelines as defined from time to time. The Service Provider will get remunerated for their services rendered on each and every Friday. The application has been specifically designed to track the closest Service Provider that is available. The application generates useful information to all parties such as time of departure, time of arrival, time of completion and a rating from the user for the Service Provider.
The Licensee or Licensor is willing to grant the Service Provider the right to join the BUDDY ASSIST application as a Service Provider and enjoy the privileges of being called out to duty whenever users access service providers via this application. The License is annually renewable at the discretion of both parties. Should the Service Provider no longer wish to be part of the application, they may resign by way of notice within 24 hours. The Licensor or Licensee of BUDDY ASSIST may at any stage without notice remove a Service Provider from the BUDDY ASSIST application due to any situation which has or may arise that compromises the users.
- BUDDY ASSIST will debit the users via Nedbank Merchant banking facilities and VCS secure payments system as soon as the Service Provider taps the APP to state that the job is complete. (only the standard call out fee) . Additional fees and costs over and above the call-out fee must be collected by the Service Provider.
- A 10% Fee is retained by BUDDY ASSIST on the call out fee only.
- In terms of Bail Attorneys we charge R250 advertising fee per client.
- Any further work carried out as a result of the call out will not attract any fees from BUDDY ASSIST and the Service Provider deals and collects directly from the user.
- Tutors collect their own fees from the client. (Tutors pay a monthly fee to be part of the Buddy Assist application and loaded as a Service Provider. The monthly fees for Tutors amount to R59 pm for individuals and for companies whom register 4 or more Tutors enjoy a 20% discount on the R59 pm per Tutor fee.
- Where the debited amount is not met, BUDDY ASSIST administration team will deal immediately with the user and negotiate/debit an arranged payment schedule to collect these funds and pay out. Whilst we cannot guarantee these payments, every endeavour will be made as it is in the interest of both parties.
- Payments will be made to the Service Provider on each and every Friday for the period running Friday to Thursday each week.
Service Providers Obligations
- The Service Provider by signing this agreement indemnifies BUDDY ASSIST from any claim whatsoever arising from the work carried out by the Service Provider or his agents.
- The Service Provider must take all necessary steps in order to ensure that the quality of personnel in terms of ability and character do not compromise the users or BUDDY ASSIST in any way whatsoever.
- The Service Provider declares that they will not send any convicted criminals or persons standing trial to service any aspect of the user from our BUDDY ASSIST application.
- The Service Provider acknowledges that in the event of any aggravated situation between users and the Service Provider as well as any non-performance, that the Licensor or Licensee may permanently or temporary suspend the Service Provider from the BUDDY ASSIST application.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Service Provider is expected to be registered with the necessary authorities/bodies of their chosen profession or trade, carry suitable insurance and at all times be timeous and carry out their work in a professional manner.
- The Service Provider is duty bound to uphold the service levels as well as protect the integrity of the BUDDY ASSIST application and their own profession and professional bodies.
- The Service Provider declares that their personnel are suitably qualified and capable of performing the duties as reasonably expected.
Buddy Assist Obligations
- BUDDY ASSIST must pay all collected funds in the ratios mentioned above each and every Friday and may not withhold any income for any reason other than if agreed by both parties.
- BUDDY ASSIST will enhance and improve the application from time to time and these enhancements must be notified to the Service Providers as well as update on the most convenient hour of the day.
Fees for EMERGENCY SERVICES ON DEMAND (Excluding Ambulance/Paramedics below):
Fees are different for most categories:
- Electricians, Plumbers and Electronic Gate Motor Specialists subscribe to R450.00 in hours and R750.00 after hours.
- Handymen subscribe to R370.00 in hours and R600.00 after hours.
- Bail Attorney negotiate their rates directly with customer.
- Locksmiths have a tiered rating system starting at R450.00 in hours and R750.00 after hours for the average vehicle and home. Luxury vehicles may average between R800 in hours and up to R2000 after hours.
- Note: THESE FEES INCLUDE THE FIRST HOUR OF LABOUR, HOWEVER EXCLUDE THE COST OF PARTS AND ACCESORIES WHICH MAY BE NEEDED.
- BUDDY ASSIST ONLY EVER DEBIT THE CALL-OUT FEES AS STIPULATED ABOVE AND ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS ARE BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND CLIENT.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any previous understanding, commitments or agreements, oral or written. Furthermore, this Agreement may not be modified, changed, or otherwise altered in any respect except by a written agreement signed by both Parties.